Monday 24 September 2012

I can feel a change a-coming!

...or maybe even more than one.

Those of you who have visited me on my domain www.sage-marlowe.com before have probably noticed that my webspace looks quite a bit different now - again. Yep, I've moved it. Again. My blog, which has been criminally neglected lately - again - now doubles as my website and it's going to be filled with lots of info, newsy and fun bits, so make sure to keep checking in.
The easiest way to do that of course is to subscribe by email. There's a lovely little widget which I've included on the left to help you do that. Go look and see if it works  ------------------------------->>>>

If you're on Facebook, you can find me at www.facebook.com/sage.marlowe0 or www.facebook.com/sage.marlowe1

Now to the changes:
I'm going to run a bunch of theme days. Among the most exciting ones, at least for me, will be the Tuesday Teasers, starting in October. I'm hosting some of the romance world's hottest authors, so step by for sexy excerpts, nosy interviews and general ramblings of established and new authors - it's going to be fun, promise!
Of course you'll also find regular news updates on me and my WIP, as well as loads of snippets from my work which you will get only here.

So, I hope I'll get to see you around here often!

Lots of (man)love,

Sage
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment