Sunday 24 March 2013

Blast from the Past

Hi all,

Welcome to this week's Blast from the Past. Those are snippets from the interviews I've given in the past, because some of my interviewers' questions were just too good to answer only once. They can be serious or funny, insightful or just plain naughty, so - Enjoy!

Here it goes:


Q: Contrary to what some people envision about a romance writer’s life, it’s not all glitz and glamor. Well not for the majority of us. With that bubble sadly busted, when you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?

A: I’m the lucky parent of a big and boisterous toddler who has set out to explore her world and everything in it. That alone keeps me well occupied. Combined with having a house and doing the administrative work being a writer brings with it, I could use an extra twelve hours in my day. Luckily I function quite well on an average of five to six hours of sleep, but believe me, if you saw me when I get up in the mornings, you’d forget all about that vision of glamour and glitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment