Sunday 21 April 2013

Another brilliant review for Sub-Culture

Hi all,

There is nothing like waking up to the five - star review of a very contented reader to make an author's day! Here's what Susan thinks about Sub-Culture:

" Incredible tale of a relationship that just keeps giving
By now I'm sure you all know I'm a real Sage Marlowe fan. I'm slowly working my way through everything he's written because I just love his stories of real men in real situations. Sage writes stories that are incredibly vivid, realistic and invoke the sorts of responses that a book should invoke. By these I mean the lump in the throat, the flood of tears to eyes that have been touched by a tender moment..." read the full review

So, happy Sage? Very happy Sage!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment