Thursday 5 September 2013

Sage is Out: Judging ThursThreads

Hi all,

Ooooh, I'm excited! The lovely Siobhan Muir is hosting another ThursThreads session on her blog and she asked me - yes, me! - to be the judge!
New to this fascinating and addictive game? 

Here's how it works:
  • The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
  • The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
  • This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
  • Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
  • Post your story in the comments section of this post
  • Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
  • Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
  • The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
  • The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. 
Come on over and read the flashes and what I think of them.
Here's your link: http://siobhanmuir.blogspot.com/2013/09/thursthreads-challenge-that-ties-tale.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, Sage. I'm so happy to have you to judge today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure, Siobhan! I've already sneaked a peek at the stories and oh my, this is gonna be one tough decision to make...

      Delete