Ooooh, I'm excited! The lovely Siobhan Muir is hosting another ThursThreads session on her blog and she asked me - yes, me! - to be the judge!
New to this fascinating and addictive game?
Here's how it works:
- The prompt is a line from the previous week's winning tale.
- The prompt can appear ANYWHERE in your story and is included in your word count.
Rules to the Game:
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up.
Here's your link: http://siobhanmuir.blogspot.com/2013/09/thursthreads-challenge-that-ties-tale.html