Sunday 31 March 2013

Blast from the Past

Hi all,

Welcome to this week's Blast from the Past. Those are snippets from the interviews I've given in the past, because some of my interviewers' questions were just too good to answer only once. They can be serious or funny, insightful or just plain naughty, so - Enjoy!

Here it goes:




Q: When and why did you begin writing?

A: I always wanted to be a writer but well, my muse kept avoiding me. He was probably not all that happy with my plan to write crime or maybe mainstream romance. Then one night I woke up with a character in my head and all those scenes. It was a bit scary, because for about a week, all those scenes just kept developing and more and more of the story presented itself to me until eventually, I picked up my laptop and started writing it down. I guess it was either that or going insane because yes, by that time I was tempted to actually talk to that guy. Sadly his story has yet to be published but a lot of other fascinating characters have taken over since and happily share the space inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment