Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tuesday Teaser: Victoria Blisse



Hi all, 

Welcome to a brand new Tuesday Teaser. This gorgeous Brit Babe barely needs an introduction, so I'll just get started with her interview straight away. 
Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to 
Victoria Blisse! 

Victoria, thank you so much for being my guest today. I've heard a rumour that you like neither tea nor coffee, so I'll just hand you the usual glass of bubbly to spice up 
 
The business ones
Please give us a short introduction about yourself

I'm Victoria Blisse and I'm a Brit Babe. I'm also a Northern Bird, a mum, a Christian and a great big softie. I love football, the British type, and Manchester United are my team of choice.
I love to bake, cakes and biscuits and all kinds of yummy things. I'm not very good at making things look precise and pretty but I think I do okay with flavour as people come back time and again for a piece of my cake or a bite of my buns, oo er!
I was first published in 2006 and now have dozens of stories to my name. I write for House of Erotica, Total-E-Bound, Mischief and Xcite and you can find all my books here: http://victoriablisse.co.uk/books

What genre(s) do you write in and why?
I primarily write erotic romance, because I’m a sucker for a happy ending and I love a good, hot romance. I write bits of whatever takes my fancy but I always celebrate curvaceous Characters and promote the fact that everyone is sexy no matter how they look. I write a bit in the paranormal genre and occasionally paddle in the shallow (and less painful) end of the BDSM pool. 

Tell us about your latest release
My latest release is a deliciously tasty threesome short story called Vanilla with Extra Nuts

She’s just a vanilla girl until she finds her perfect toppings…
Megan is slowly falling in love with Adam until he confesses he’s seeing a guy behind her back. She thinks the relationship has been ruined until the night she indulges in a threesome with the man she loves and Simon, his lover. As much as she enjoys being sandwiched between the two men she’s not sure the arrangement can last. So Megan has to decide.

Can she come to terms with sharing the man she adores with his male lover or will she have to say goodbye to her soulmate forever?

For more info and buy links: http://victoriablisse.co.uk/books/vanilla-with-extra-nuts

Describe your feelings when you learnt that your first book was accepted for publication
Joy, elation, shock and complete delight. The very first story I submitted to a publisher was accepted, the day after I submitted in fact. Definitely a big shock, but a pleasant one.

Where do you find inspiration?
Absolutely everywhere, so watch out! I might write you into one of my books.

Your favourite drink and food when writing
Pepsi max, and the food is anything my hubby is willing to make for me or anything I can pick up and shove in my face with little prep. I get a little all consumed when I write.

I love the title and tagline of your new book, Victoria, and I just have to read it, even though it's not my usual flavour - but before I hurry off to read, let me ask you a few more questions. Here are

The nosy ones

How much of the real “you” is in your stories?
The real me, who’s she? ;)

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Who was it?
Just one? There’s loads! I had a thing for Aladdin when Disney’s version came out, I’d love a threesome with the tenth doctor and The Master and I’d do anything for a ngiht with Tarantio from Dark Moon by David Gemell (he has a demon too!) and any of the guys I’ve written, I crush on them all!

(Hah! Another one who's guilty of multiple fictional crushes! It's not just me... ~S)

The steamiest scene from your books
This is hard, excuse the pun, because so many are steamy and it’s all a matter of personal taste. I have heard many positive things about the desk scene in Temporary Insanity http://victoriablisse.co.uk/books/temporary-insanity , though.

Favourite comfort food?
I love my carbs, pasta, bread, potatoes…combine it with cheese and I’m in comfort food heaven.

A person you admire
My husband, Kev. He’s an absolute saint to put up with me!

Oops, sorry, I think I got stuck in comfort food heaven for a moment... Before I fall into a food-induced coma, let's finish with

The fast ones

Favourite colour?
Manchester United red

Favourite pet?
My Guinea Pig, Star.

Dog or cat?
Both, though I am also allergic to them both!

Coffee or tea?
Ick, neither.

Quickie or candles?
Quickie

Hunky or chunky?
Both, Rawr.

Suit & tie or jeans & boots?
Suit and tie.

Walk in the park or chat over cocktails?
Both, but we best do the walk thing first…

Thanks for being my guest, Victoria! I think I'll snuggle up with your book and a tub of ice cream now - and no, it won't be vanilla...




She’s just a vanilla girl until she finds her perfect toppings…
Megan is slowly falling in love with Adam until he confesses he’s seeing a guy behind her back. She thinks the relationship has been ruined until the night she indulges in a threesome with the man she loves and Simon, his lover. As much as she enjoys being sandwiched between the two men she’s not sure the arrangement can last. So Megan has to decide.

Can she come to terms with sharing the man she adores with his male lover or will she have to say goodbye to her soulmate forever?



Author bio
Victoria Blisse is a Mother, Wife, Christian, Manchester United Fan and Award Winning Erotica Authoress. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, and the co-editor of the fabulous Smut Alfresco and Smut in the City and Smut by the Sea Anthologies.
Victoria is also one of the brains behind the fabulous Smut by the Sea Event taking place at Scarborough Library (UK) on the 22nd June 2013. A day dedicated to Erotica with a mini erotic marketplace and lots of Author Readings, Fun Giveaways and Exciting Talks.
She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker (She is TEB's Resident "Naked Chef") and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.
Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.
You can often find Victoria procrastinating on Facebook http://facebook.com/victoriablisse , Twitter http://twitter.com/victoriablisse  and Pinterest http://pinterest.com/victoriablisse
To find out more check out http://victoriablisse.co.uk

Author website: http://victoriablisse.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment